Kim Chee Korean Cuisine Marikina

I've recently finished 2 large projects on Upwork and I thought of giving myself some reward. Kulang na lang kasi bawian ako ng buhay dahil sa dami ng dugong lumabas sa ilong ko while doing those projects. Charaught!

If you're wondering what kind of projects they were just head over to erento.com.

Nakita nyo na?

I was assigned to contribute a huge list for their directory kasi. Wala naman sanang kaso because I've been doing this kind of work for like eternity. Pero qué barbaridad, German (Deutsch) ang kailangan kong trabahuhin mga vakla! Kaloka lungs dabah?! Nagti trip lang ata ako nung nag-apply ako sa job posting nila eh. Haha

Nevertheless it's done (all thanks to google translate) so off to Kim Chee Korean Cuisine we go.


I only tried Korean barbeque at Sambokojin kaya wala akong ibang pagko-compare-ran. All I can say is their food are reasonably priced and they have great customer service. Yeah, that's my kind of restaurant. =)

Pumasa naman sya sa mapanuring panlasa ni Chef Prinz so I think that's good.



KIM CHEE KOREAN CUISINE
Circle Mall, Liwasang Kalayaan St.
1810 Marikina City