ARK AVILON ZOO & Maraming Kwento

WARNING:  This will be a VERY loooong post dahil #KwentoPaMore ang peg ko today.

It's past 3 am and I just finished sending reports to my clients in Upwork. Literal na maaga pa so I thought of writing this post dahil marami rami na rin pala akong naipon na chika. I've been juggling small freelancing projects, online courses and mommy duties lately. Pero don't worry kasi may time pa rin naman akong mag Mage and Minions. LOL

NEW UPWORK PROJECTS

These are my 3 current active projects in Upwork:


I just applied to these jobs when we got back from our holy week trip at sobrang thankful at masaya ako because I got them. That's the beauty of online freelancing - there are no permanent jobs pero there are endless other opportunities na pwede mong pag-applyan ulit. Not recommended for somebody na super career oriented pero sobrang perfect for stay-at-home moms like me. =)

ONLINE COURSES
Since I've became one of the Top Rated Freelancers in Upwork, mas naging stiff na yung competition when applying for jobs. Although admin support jobs naman are not really rocket science, kailangan mo pa ring umeffort to be on top of the game.

One thing I've learned about being a virtual assistant is: you don't stop learning new things. Mas marami kang alam, mas kakailanganin ka ng ibang tao. I'm not talking about the experience alone here. The moment I've discovered about massive open online course (MOOC), I knew right away na kailangan ko ito to broaden my portfolio

There are many MOOC providers na nowadays pero I heard so many positive reviews about Coursera and Alison. I just completed a course with the latter. Libre lang ang pag-take ng course with these platforms guys pero may bayad ang pagkuha ng certification. I'm currently saving up para makuha ko yung certification ko from Alison. It will really help me in pursuing a career in project management.

EXTREME EMPATHY & MOTHERHOOD
It all started when I first learned the story of Courageous Caitie from my favorite bloggers a couple of months ago. You see, Catie is almost the same age as Caylee at hindi ko alam kung paano ko, namin ni Papa Prinz haharapin ang ganitong klase ng problema kung sa amin ito mangyari. The death of Courageous Caitie taught me so many lessons about being a parent. I thank her and her family for inspiring so many people like me. So rest now little angel, I know you're in a glorious and safer place now. :'(

ARK AVILON ZOO
This story has been sitting in my drafts folder for like ten thousand years now. LOL.


If you like going to the zoo but often worry about the weather condition, like kung may  kasama kayong mga kids and baka umulan or masyado nang tirik ang araw, then going to Ark Avilon Zoo might be an option for you. It's a relatively small indoor interactive zoo located in Frontera Verde, Pasig City. That's isang kembot lang from Tiendesitas and the structure is very Noah's Ark so it's fairly hard to miss.



Dahil may kaliitan nga ang zoo, we only spent an hour or so seeing all of the animals.

Hello there little guy!

I'm one harmless fella. PRAMIS
♫ Why do birds... ♫
Tingalayo! Come little donkey, come
carrot girls
Up close and personal
siga ng Ark Avilon
pabebe sa Ark Avilon
♫ we are family... ♫

FRIENDSHIP AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP 
I told you about my goals in venturing into online business here. Well, siguro panahon na para sabihin ko sa inyo na I'm not doing it anymore at least for now. I have been told before na friendship and business partnership don't mix well together. Ngayon ko napatunayan yan. I have nothing against my friends na nakasama ko sa aking short-lived endeavor. I love them to bits! Maybe it's just me wanting it so bad, or the super insane circumstances that I've encountered during the whole process. Hindi ko alam. Ang importante lang sakin is maayos ang friendship with or without the freaking online biz.

Whew, nakakapagod  ang post na'to ha! I should really update regularly next time para walang naiipon sa drafts. Tsk.

O siya, till next post na lang,