Positivity Monday: Work Hard, Be Proud of What You Achieve and Reward Yourself

Obviously, this post is scheduled nung Monday pa sana, but you know, same-same, life got sooooooooo busy. #majorboo 

Okay, I'll start with this fulfilling but really sad kwento: One of my largest projects on Upwork just ended recently. And by large, I'm talking about 6 digits. Not to brag or anything pero VAs or Virtual Assistants like me rarely earn that much eh. Until now may sepanx (separation anxiety) pa nga ako. Huhu.




Pero I'm proud to share din na at the same time, because of this project, I was able to buy myself a new computer chair (which is super duper comfy!), a brand new mid-range Samsung phone (may iwawala na ulit ako hehe), a new premium Uratex queen size foam (because naghihingalo na the regular Salem mattress that we bought few years ago) and two new Uratex Airlite pillows (straight from their Marikina branch). I've been meaning to buy those things for the longest time kaya reward kung reward myself ang peg ko every paycheck. Haha. Also, I was able to help din the husband in paying our bills and groceries and send enough money for my father back in Quezon province. To say that I love being a WAHM (work at home mom) is really an understatement. Thank you Lord for all these blessings. =)

Sana I can get huge projects pa more like this para matupad na ang ultimate dream ko na makapag honeymoon kami ni Papey Prinz sa Bali Indonesia. Lels.


Anyway, grabe the Airlite pillows from Uratex. I've never imagined myself sleeping in 1k+ worth of pillow! Hello, lalawayan ko lang naman yan.

Hahahahaha!

But you know what, it's worth it. Naniniwala kasi ako na you should invest din on things that you literally can't live without, and sleep is basically one of them. Medyo nakakahiya naman sa mga taong natutulog with barely nothing sa kalsada pero ganun talaga. I think pagkatapos ng lahat ng pagod at puyat namin ng asawa ko to be able to live comfortably and help our loved ones at the same time, we truly deserve those pillows. Deserve na deserve ko yun with all my laway glory.

Nyahahahahahaha!

Yes, I had to put smiley sticker to cover the kalat on my working nook. :p

I think that would be all for this post.

Happy mid-week!