Positivity Monday: Counting My Blessings

One of the main reasons why I don't make babad on Facebook (which is the only social media account I have) is its inevitable upshot to make me U N H A P P Y. There I said it, magtapatan na tayo dito. :p

Don't get me wrong though. Syempre masaya ako stalking reading updates from my friends and relatives. The drama starts when the 'keeping-up-with-the-joneses' effect kicks in. Madali kasi ako maawa sa sarili ko eh. At dahil alam ko naman na hindi yun cool, I try to stay out of social media as much as possible.

But the most effective way for me to snap out of it is this:


Sobrang effortless nyan you guys. I get tired of counting right away at bumabalik ako sa normal na ako  yung maganda at seksing ako. Haha charot lang!

When I count my blessings, sunod na dyan ang pag-apreciate ko even the simplest things. I always keep this in mind: yung mga bagay na meron ako, nilalakad pa paluhod sa Quiapo ng iba. Yung iba nga na-deads na at lahat hindi pa rin na-experience the things that I may be taking for granted eh. I know that sounds a bit morbid, pero yung fact na buhay pa ako is napakalaking blessing na right?

Kaya when I say that I count my blessings, I always make sure to include even the smallest ones. After all, the most beautiful things often come in simplest forms.

Pak ganern!


Happy Monday,