Random Tuesday Kwento

Emegerd! Kaunting-kaunting kembot na lang talaga at September na. Are you guys excited? Oh, come on! Don't think about the gastos. Think about that beautiful and calm feeling you get when it's the time of the year again here in the Philippines. =) #christmasfeels

Anyway, I am so excited to announce na may brand new ATM card na ako from BPI. Haha.

Nakakaawa na kasi talaga yung dati kong ATM eh.

Scotch Tape na lang ang tanging bumubuhay sa kanya. :p

Good thing that BPI Bayan Bayanan didn't required me to surrender my old card. Six years na rin ang samahan namin at napamahal na rin sya sakin eh. Hehe. Also, that's another purpose din pala of JAI (Joint Account Indicator) na nasa tapat ng name mo in your ATM card. My old card was 1 and now obviously it's 2. I'm always curious about that every time ini-enroll ko my account number on online transactions eh. Shori na I'm shonga. =))

I was able to get my card last week (last Thursday ata) and that was the same day na kumuha din ako ng barangay clearance and nag-apply for Postal ID. Oh dabah, very productive ang lola mo.

keyeh nagshelfie akeh. hehe

I made kwento here na hindi ako nakakuha ng barangay clearance the first time that I've applied for it. Apparently, magkaiba pala the clearance and the certificate na nakuha ko. The barangay certificate is yung requirement for me to vote in Marikina last national election here in the Philippines, while the clearance is issued specifically for getting my postal ID. In short, dapat naka-indicate kung para saan mo sya gagamitin. Now you know, Liza! :)

Applying for my postal ID was a breeze din. I'll make a separate post about it though para I can fully share the process for those na gusto din kumuha.


See you around,