Mommy Promdi is ONE

happy birthday to you ♫ happy birthday to you ♫ happy birthday ♫ happy birthday ♫ HAPPY happy birthday to you ♫

HAPPY 1 YEAR BLOG!!! :)


image from freshdesignpedia.com

Whew! 

Akalain mo, I've survived one year (of mere procrastination, lol) here on my new blog! I started really promising last year. You can read my first blog entry here. Well, hindi ko man totallly na-achieve ang mga blogging goals ko (naks), masaya ako by just NOT giving up. I mean, blogging is something that I really love doing eh. I've been doing this since I was born (charot). And okay lang kahit na hindi stats-superstar ang blog (at mga naging blogs) ko, ang importante maganda at sexy ako I'm somehow sharing my life with you guys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So I made a new blog header which I think is really, really cute at saktong sakto sa blogging mood ko nowadays. I've also included the link of my old wordpress blog sa aking sidebar. Maybe you guys should check that out. Natatawa na naiiyak ako reading my old blog posts because I'm such a funny and regular blogger back then. I realized na kailangan ko talagang maglalabas ulit ng bahay to bring back that blogging mojo. I don't want to bore you guys with my SAHMy WAHMy what knots!

Also, I'm totally keeping my candy colors theme because I'm sooooooooo in love with it. Ang lakas maka bagets eh. Madali makalimot na mag te-trenta-y-tres na ako this year. Kamote!

Ayun, I'm wishing for a more productive Mommy Promdi journey this year. See you around guys! =)

keep doing what you love,