Aunt Flo Came And Netflix's 'Narcos and Other Stories

I told HERE how I confirmed na meron na naman akong polycystic ovaries. Yes, after three years and (thankfully) one child, my hormones and ovaries are apparently at war again. Kung eto ang culprit why I'm back to being my old abnormal self, sana may mag-explain kay Papa Prinz. LOL. You see, when the one responsible for signaling messages to your body (and to your brain) messes up...

Hindi sya cool.


I had to take some pills so Aunt Flo would pay me a visit again. Dapat lang no. Those pills cost a fortune already considering na yung ibang mga babae hate na hate ang regla days. Ang unfair lang minsan ng buhay. :(

Anyway, have you guys watched Netflix's Narcos? I just started watching it mid last week and finished all season (1 & 2) in the same week. Adik lang. Haha. I sure gone pretty steady crazy  since finding my political self. Mas maigi na ito kesa makipagbaka sa hormones ko I think. =))

Speaking of my hormones, sinusulat ko talaga ang blog post na ito at this very wee hour because I find it hard to sleep these days. Maybe my hormones. Maybe because of the pills I've been taking lately. This reminds me na kailangan ko na namang baguhin ang lifestyle ko  which is basically family and my work online. I just realized that I had a lot of work stuff on my plate this year. Too much work and family don't go along well together. Agree? I derpor konklud na magpapaka donya muna ako next year. Charot! Kidding aside, Caylee will start school na din next  year na eh, but hopefully maipasok din namin sya sa enrichment school before that. I'm torn between Kumon and Eye Level. Any suggestions?


Stay Sane ,