Random Monday Kwento 04162018

Whew!

Nakahinga ng konti for completing my recent rakets on Upwork.

Today is another week but I will let myself petiks muna. 

Maswerte pa rin ako because despite of all the the bad things that happened a few months ago, I was able to stand on my feet again. Taray! May pa-ganern si ate. Haha

I was able to score a few small projects, tapos I'm currently on training para sa isang regular work. Eto ang diskarte ko this time, one project at a time. I had so much on my plate kasi last year (actually feeling si darna ako palagi for as long as I can remember), and I just realized na hindi siya healthy! HINDI. TALAGA.

Papa Prinz is equally busy and determined. Nakikita at nararamdaman ko how he struggle now that we're on our own again. Last year kasi, kahit papaano we're not renting a house at may ka-share kami in paying house bills (my brother). Pero I know with the right set of mind and trust in the Lord, ma-aachieve rin namin ang #familygoals namin without causing great havocs on our bodies. Agree?

Anyway, did you guys made it to early registration/enrollment? Hindi kasi umabot ang Cayleepot kasi we had no idea na kailangan pala ng PSA (NSO) birth certificate to enroll in a public school nowadays? Kamote. Andyan na yung birth certificate nya that I ordered online pero mukang sa May pa ulit ang start ng enrollment. Oh well, maybe kailangan ko na masanay sa 'hassle' now that we're going to start na with regular schooling.

Also, ibubulong ko lang na pinanood ko yung A Quiet Place via torrent. Wag tayo masyado maingay. Haha. Grabe that film! Meron pa pala ihihirap pa ang panganganak! Susmaryosep. You guys should check it kung di nyo pa napapanood and if you're a thriller lover like me. :)



Ayun lang.

Have an amazing week ahead!