Visiting Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo

I am so weird talaga!

I have been pulishing posts since yesterday and I think pangatlo nato? Weird kasi hindi ako makapaniwalang ang sipag ko naman. Well, welcome back my blogging mojo! *patting my own back  Wahehe.

Sakto lang though because if there's anything that I really want to stay up-to-date within my awesome internet existence, etong blog ko na yun. Awesome daw talaga oh! Haha

Anyway, back to my topic: since my sister-in-law and her pretty daughters told me about Pinto Art Museum, I can't stop wishing to go there one day. Maganda the place eh, and super lapit lang dito sa amin sa Marikina.

Well, obviously my wish came true recently so let's start showing amazing artworks shall we?

NOTE: * Apologies for the quality of my camera photos. 



Haha, ito talaga ang inuna ko pakita eh no?!  When you're with older kids na medyo nakakaintindi na ng mga ganitong bagay, it's better to explain it to them first before entering this room where similar artworks are being displayed. Nakakaloka this room eh! Even the kakilala nyong mga virgins, warn them first about it!


Now this is really cool. They have this painting na when you look at it with your own eyes, makikita mo the picture on the left. If you look naman through your camera or any screen, with a negative settings, you'll see the image on the right. How cool is that?! Itanong nyo kay Papa Prinz kung paano nangyari yan because my mind literally blew apart, hinahanap ko pa rin yung ibang brain cells ko as of this writing. Charot.


This one naman feels very millennial. It's very simple at maraming nakaka-relate. I can tell kasi ang daming nagpi-picture using it as the background. Pumila pa nga kami and waited our turn.


That's me reading the artwork's info. Para kunwari hindi lang ako pumunta there para mag picture mga bakla! If I could draw my Cayleepatootie that way though... ang ganda no?


That's me explaining to Caylee what happened to the man in the painting. "Bat ganyan ang muka nya Ma?" Of course I told her that's not real. "Sa picture lang yan anak, gwapo yan sa personal!" =))


Oh, shoot! Sorry na sa katabaan ko. Haha

Sa dinami-dami ng artworks sa Pinto, may isang favorite ang asawa ko. I don't know why he keeps on staring at that piece. I don't even find it interesting at all. =))


I was't able to bring our disenteng camera kaya it's a bit hard to capture decent photos also. But here, feast your eyes on these goodies! xx






Grabbed some of your photos Vhenz, thankie!!!





I highly recommend going to this museum guys kung hindi nyo pa na-try. Sulit ang ibabayad nyo promise! The regular ticket costs 200 pesos only. Sobrang lawak ng place and everything, as in LAHAT ng sulok is picture worthy. May cafeteria na rin sa loob a place to eat shouldn't really be a problem.

GO NOW!

For more information:
Pinto Art Museum
1 Sierra Madre St.
Grand Heights Rd,
Antipolo, Rizal
+63 2 697-1015