New Do and Subic Trip Kwento

H E L L O ! ! !

Tama ba? My last post was a month or two ago pa? Tsk! But syempre, it's always nice to come back to the things you love doing.

Agree?

Agree?

Okay, good! =)

So how was your summer guys? I bet ang dami nyong escapades. Aminin nyo yan! Kasi diba ang stressful ng nakaraang eleksyon sa bansang Pilipinas? Kung pwede nga lang mangibang bansa at pansamantalang kalimutan ang pagiging isang Pilipino. Haha. *charot pero medyo truelalu.

Anyway, before I make kwento about our recent Subic trip last May 28, which is technically our first and only summer escapade this year, lemme first show you my new hairdo because I super duper lerv it.









Taaadaaa!




Nice ng ganitong buhok pag nanay ka ano? Lalo na pag tamad ka manuklay. Hehe.

Now going straight to my Subic kwento: We were suppose to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary in Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar sana, pero we had a last minute change of plans and tagged our friends to Subic instead. Sayang si Las Casas pero no regrets with our final decision naman because we absolutely had a blast. Well, except for the inevitable gastos (haha) I love everything about our trip. It made me realize again kung gaano kasaya to spend quality time with your friends. I mean after being a parent kahit sandaling panahon lang with them, malaking bagay na yun in restoring part of me that has been dormant for quite a while. Tuhhray may ganern talaga?!

Funny our friends kasi nagpaandar sila ng parang 'special dinner' for us in Subic Grand Seas Resort where we all stayed overnight. I was sooo kilig the whole time and feeling Jadine kami sa resort even though most of the people there were walang pakelam. Haha

THANKS FOR THE PAANDAR AND FOR THESE PICTURES GUYS!!! YODABEST!






Anyway, nice pala ang road sa NLEX ano? Napapa 'ohhhhh' and 'wow' ako the whole time during our trip eh.


Also, wow as in wow ang traffic rules nila inside Subic Freefort Zone. I was told that they follow US traffic system pala   —  wearing of seat belt, first to stop/first to go, speed limit, etc. Kaya pala ambait na driver ng asawa ko doon. Lels

After we checked out sa resort, gora naman kami sa Zoobic Safari. Eto talaga ang pinaka natuwa ako sa lahat kahit sobrang naloka ako sa close encounter with the tigers!!! I think that was the most 'buwis-buhay' adventure that I did since I've became a mother. OA ba? Haha! Eh bakit kasama ko kaya anak ko no!  Emoticon Facebook crazy-face


Basta nakakatuwa sa Zoobic Safari. How big the place is, how systematic they are, etc. Gusto ko bumalik with my nephews and nieces. For sure matutuwa din sila doon. =)

So there my return of the come back kwento. Hope you enjoyed my pagbabalik guys. See you again next time!