Friday Chicka

Hello there!

Akalain nyo Friday na ulet?! Majority of working in the corporate world are rejoicing today dahil weekend na naman bukas and it only means na may time na naman for full rest, gimik, lakwatsa, movie/teleserye/tv show marathon or anything that they can freely do with all their heart's content.

SANA AKO DIN :|    Lels

I was supposed to be working this evening till dawn pero dahil nitetemed ako magkwentuhan na lang tayo. Hehe

JADINE #TeamReal


Tawang tawa sakin ang asawa ko at mga tao dito sa bahay dahil akala nila kung anong libro ang ni-order ko online sa National Bookstore. Grabe sila oh! Masama mag feeling bagets? Haha

I don't know but there's something about Jadine na super like ko. I think I found out sa book why - they both love to play video games pala! Nadine's favorite is Assassin's Creed and I remember na pinagpupuyatan din namin yan ng asawa ko dati nung wala pa kaming anak!

O edi kami na, kami na talaga feeling Jadine :p

No, seriously I like celebrities na hindi pa-artista and I can feel in my heart na Jadine is one of them. =)

GAME OF THRONES
We weren't able to watch the recent episode until last night and boy, I felt so annoyed with John Snow! I mean, seriously??? Diba? If it wasn't for Davos patay na naman sana sya. At idadamay nya pa the rest of his army. Kaloka!

O edi ako na, ako na dalang dala. :p



CAYLEE'S 3RD BIRTHDAY
OMG! I'm pretty sure na kumendeng lang ako tapos meron na pala akong 3-year old in a couple of days??!! Anong klaseng kapangyarihan yun?! Hehe


I'm still thinking pa kung anon gagawin namin for her birthday pero for sure  it will be EVERYTHING SHE REALLY REALLY LIKES. Hopefully maging tradition na yan every year dahil marunong na syang mag appreciate even mga simple things. =)

BLOG REVAMP
I'm planning to give this blog a new look sooner. I know this blog is not a 'stats superstar' pero I'm actually very proud na malapit na akong mag one year. Wooooohoooooo!!! I mentioned on my first post na I will try na mag blog regularly pero you know, things happen... pero believe me, mas updated pa itong blog ko kesa sa ibang social media accounts ko which is FB lang naman. Haha

I think eto na lang muna for now. See you again next time.

Cheers