Catching Up with Friends

I don't have a lot of friends.

Mabibilang mo lang talaga sa daliri.

Literal.

I don't mind though. I'm not very good at interacting with many people din namanI'm a bit of an introvert that way eh. That's why I'm happy na may mga kaibigan pa rin akong natatakbuhan whenever I feel na ready na ulit akong lumabas sa sarili kong mundo.

I treat my friends as my family too. Because I can be 100% me pag kasama ko sila: lukaret, abnoy, shunga, may sayad — nagiging normal ako. NO PRETENSIONS. Most of them I've been friends with for more than a decade na rin, so I guess hindi ko na rin sila maloloko. :D

I was looking at old pictures the other day and I just realized how badly I missed my friends that it hurts. Mahigit 2 years pa lang akong nagiging nanay, nakalimutan ko na agad kung paano maging isang kaibigan? And it hurts me more thinking how things (and people) changed and how I love the way they were. ='(




But you know, ganun talaga eh. Siguro nga it happens to remind us to live in the moment. To help us grow as individuals so that we can be a better person for the people who chooses to stay. Ganern!

Anyway, thank goodness I was able to see some of them just recently. Sa bahay sila natulog and we're back to our old crazy selves 'til midnight. Kung pwede ko lang patigilin ang oras that time ginawa ko na sana. Kaso hindi na kinaya ng mga sexy naming katawan ang magpuyat so natulog na lang kami. #ageingproblems Hahahaha!

photo grabbed from my friend, Shela
photo grabbed from my friend, Shela




I will end this blog with the most relatable friendship quote I've ever found on the internet.




Cheers to friendship,