Current Issues in Life

I know, I know...

Life is short for worrying.
Pero mga besh, minsan mahirap ding magkunwaring everything is gonna be okay. Diba? Lalo na 'pag malapit ka na magka regla. Lels

Anyway, speaking of regla, nangunguna yan sa list ko ng current issues in life nowadays:

9 DAYS LATE (and 1 million negative pregnancy tests)

I am closely monitoring this calendar app that I'm using to track my period, ovulation and fertility predictions since we decided to have a baby again this year. Thankfully, regular ang cycle ko since January (well, except for this month obviously) and only women who take TTC (trying to conceive) plans seriously will understand how frustrating it is. 

If I ovulated, I'm already waaay past my DPO (days past ovulation) sabi ng calendar app na gamit ko. Kung hindi naman, gusto ko reglahin na ako asap dahil ayaw ko ng umasa sa wala. Alam nyo yung feeling na habang walang regla, may pag-asa. 

Paano pag PCOS ulet ako? Masaklap yun.

WORK - PLAY BALANCE

My husband gifted me The Sims 4 for PC last mother's day and I can't stop myself from playing it ever since. Can't blame myself though. Phone free version pa nga lang adik na ako, eto pa kayang real thing. Hehe

Kaso I have raket na ulet on Upwork, and playing Sims takes a lot of my time. Hindi na nakakatuwa ang pagiging unproductive ko talaga eh. Waaaaahhh!

BPI DORMANT ACCOUNT

Actually I have to check pa with the bank if dormant or closed na yung isa kong account. I'm using kasi 2 accounts para kako pag na-hassle yung isa, lalo na if I'm withdrawing money from my online work. I know, I should've try a different bank pero ganun talaga. Loyal ako sa BPI eh. Haha.

Kaso, I wasn't able to maintain the maintaining balance na required para dun sa isang account so ayun, tegi na sya. Di ko na mahagilap sa online portfolio ko when accessing via bpi online.

Ang masama nito, I accidentally used that said account to withdrew money from Upwork last week! I'm not sure how that happened (I'm using the active one for the past few months naman). I'm waiting til Friday this week, crossing my fingers na the money will just bounced back kay Upwork. Tapos I will call BPI na to trace my money, and hopefully I can re-open the dormant account with them without worrying na kakainin lang ng dormancy fees yung perang accidentally naipadala ko through it. Urghhhh! #hassle

I have learned my lesson though, at inalis ko na ang punyemas na account sa Upwork payment methods ko.

So there goes my sentiments nowadays. Kinda happy na I have this blog para mapagbalingan ng feelings ko bukod sa asawa ko. Lels.

Till next post!