New Year's Eve Kwento and Cayleeism


Yeah, I know it's kinda late... but let's do this: Happy New Year everyone!!! =)

I was drooling (literally) while browsing my FB feeds. Ang sasarap kasi ng handa ng mga tao during New Year's eve eh. We opted for a healthier option kuno, but I bet you can tell from the photo below na hindi ako makahintay lantakan si roasted chicken. Haha!



*67 kilos na kasi talaga ako eh. huhu


Anyway, ang cute lang that we made this grenadine sangria. Ang lakas maka te amo eh. Sangria is basically a Spanish red wine drink mixed with fruits and spices. Pero we used white wine, sprite and Orchid grenadine mixed with lemon and apples instead - wala lang, mas mura kasi than the original recipes online eh. Hehe



Quick side kwento: right after we took this picture, Caylee managed to take a quick sip pero niluwa nya rin right away - and yes you guess it right, sa salad plate nya talaga niluwa lahat! Hahahaha!

Caylee is becoming her own person more and more each day na talaga. May mga times pa rin na hindi ako makapaniwala na iniluwal ko sya. I can see so much potential in her. She's a very smart kid eh. I'm extra careful tuloy sa mga pinagsasabi ko sa kanya during this stage because talagang na-aabsorb nya lahat.


I'm sorry anak, I know you're going to hate me someday for posting this picture with all your cavity glory. LOL pero I need something to constantly remind me how you grew up really cute eh. Ang sabi kasi sayo ni Mama is to smile without showing your ngipin pero you purposely did the opposite because for you that's what happiness is: "Ganun kasi ang happy mama!"

2017 will going to be an adventure for this bagets dahil she likes to be in school na daw. I'm still not sure kung saang school pero I will definitely enroll her on one of the enrichment schools here in Marikina. Merong isang kembot lang from our house eh. Others say it's too early pa daw because magpo-four pa lang sya by July, pero sabi nga nila diba start them early. =)

So yan ang chicka ko today. Hope you guys had a great time reading.


Stay sane,