Adios 2016, Bienvenido 2017!


Hey!!!
How was your Christmas guys?



We basically spent Christmas Day on my husband's side of the family. My father and most of my brothers and sisters are in Quezon Province - with a signal 4 typhoon in Bicol and some parts of Quezon, hindi magandang idea ang magbyahe for a Christmas family reunion. Grabe manira ng holiday moment si #NinaPH no? But I'd like to let her be for a moment — for the only fact na there's a unique sense of happiness kasi when you stay and bond as a family at home during heavy rains and typhoons. Agree? I'm seriously praying para sa kaligtasan nating lahat though. So cheer up Philippines, wishing all of us a bright year ahead! =)

Anyway, bilang kaunting tumbling na lang at 2017 na... I'd like to post something to kinda remember what my 2016 was like. Hmmmm, to be honest mas maraming beses na gusto kong bumalik sa January 1, 2016 and start everything all over again. Ganyan akong tao in general eh. Hindi siguro halata pero when I'm expected to do something, binibigay ko talaga ang lahat. If I fail to deliver something that is expected from me, ibig sabihin hindi ko talaga sya ginawa EVER. I guess this is my weakness din for most of the time. I'm always afraid to commit mistakes pero gusto ko lahat ay kaya kong gawin ng perfect. Paano??!!! Maganda at seksi lang ako pero no body is perfect nga diba? Haha!

I may not like what my 2016 turned out pero mayroon din namang magagandang nangyari which I'm pretty sure will bring more good this 2017. Positive ako dyan mga besh because ang goal ko this coming year is to be more positive itself. Ganern!

Kung mayroon mang words to describe kung anong mga nangyari sa akin (sa amin) this year; that will be CHOICE and SACRIFICE. I think ang highlight ng year namin is yung aksidente ni Papa Prinz followed by similar unfortunate events which I made kwento ng slight here.

Well, everything turned out right din naman before the year ends kasi kasabay ng pagaling ni Papey Prinz is a NEW job which is definitely better than his previous one. Ako naman, after loosing a major client in Upwork, I found new clients which helped us get by habang naka-hold ang milyones ng asawa ko when he officially resign sa previous employer nya. I eventually got an offer for a full-time job with an Australian company pero I chose to decline because we're planning to enroll na rin si Caylee sa school next year. My husband agrees naman that I should take it slow lang dahil gusto na rin naming magka-baby next year. Hehe

To end this post, I'll leave you guys this super nice quote from White Collar - maybe something to ponder as you make your New Year's Resolution for 2017.
http://www.whitecollarlexicon.com/as_you_were_quotes.html


Stay sane loves,