Summer 2017 in Quezon

How was your holy week / easter season guys?

Mine was fantastic! I'm happy we were able to go in Atimonan Quezon this year. Last year kasi hindi kami nakauwi. I miss my hometown terribly. Kahit gaano kahirap ang buhay sa probinsya, I would never trade it for anything else. NEVER!

Anyway, I love this dress na binili ko sa RTW shop ng ate ko. It's super comfy and very forgiving sa figure!



See, parang magkasing seksi lang kami ni Abie in the photo. Pero in real life, mas mataba ako sa kanya. Haha. Had I known na aaborin lang sya sa akin sa probinsya, dapat dinamihan ko na pala ang OOTD pics ko with that dress.  Shoot!

That's us enjoying our backyard beach (taray!), and that's me with all my double chin, bilbil and taas paa glory! I know, I look very tambay na na nanay in this photo. Haha


Mabuti na lang at kasama namin our friend, Abie. Kasi napilit ko din my husband to roam around Atimonan. Normally kasi, we would just stay lang in the house, after a couple of tampisaw sa dagat. You know, purely rest and relaxation.

With Abie around, he felt the need to be a good host. Hence, additional fun activities for us like contemplating kung tatalon ba sa bridge. HAHAHAHA!




After a long deliberation though...


So sorry Maribel! Next time tatalon na talaga ako promise. :p

Ang kulit din this unique shaped seesaw that we saw on seaside boulevard. Sayang di namin kasama si Cayleepot that time.


At syempre, one of my favorite things to do during travels: KODAKAN MOMENTS!








Happy Weekend loves!